Herons Park Camping Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel your booking, we will abide by the following cancellation policy:
Your purchase initiates a reservation process.
This policy takes effect upon payment of your booking.
We recommend each customer to fully evaluate this cancellation policy.
The amount you are refunded is applied according to when the cancellation is made:
- Cancellation made over 30 days before your stay - 90% refundable
- Cancellation made within 30 days of your stay - 50% refundable
- Cancellation made within 7 days of your stay- No refund
Cancellations can be made by telephone or email; but must be confirmed by us prior to a refund being issued
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
The above cancellation policy is still in place when you make a booking with us.
However, due to the unprecedented situation, we have also extended our policy to include the following:
- If you need to cancel your booking due to local restrictions meaning you cannot travel, coronavirus symptoms, or the need to self-isolate we will issue a credit voucher for the full amount of your booking, for you to redeem at your leisure
- If we need to cancel your booking, due to government restrictions not allowing us to fulfil your booking, we will issue a credit voucher for the full amount of your booking, for you to redeem at your leisure
We hope this gives you peace of mind when booking with us, that should you be unable to stay, we will honour your booking as soon as we are able to.